Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

02 June 2006

I'm In The Office And Really Fucking Bored. Can You Tell? Anyway, Here's That Now Photo


Told you. Mid-80s euro-metal hair. Jeebus fucking Christ. This is what happens when you have dreads down to yr arse and decide to get rid of them using a pair of garden shears and a small rake instead of shaving the fuckers off like a normal person... I would also like to point out that even then I owned more than one shirt, contrary to the evidence of the last two posts.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Ye Gods, is that even you? Hair like that really deserves leather trousers and a squat in one of the seedier parts of LA.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

Yup, it's really me. Scary isn't it? This is why I have short hair now...

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

I like that bird in the hat. She can bow my fiddle anytime. And run her fingers along my Roland.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, she looks like she gives tarot readings in Stoke Newington.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home