Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

24 May 2006

Powerful Enough To Turn Goats Piss Into Gasoline

I am really fucked off right now. No specific reasons, I'd just like to stick a fragmentation grenade up the universe's arse and retire to a safe distance. Maybe it's the accumulation of all the low-level crap most people put up with from day to day finally spilling over, or the fact that I've been having one of those spells where no matter what you do, work or non-work, someone gets upset about it, an innocent remark or action snowballs into an avalanche of mixed messages, recriminations and random weirdness. Could it be I'm the human* embodiment of the butterfly of chaos theory, possibly it's because I haven't had a pint since Friday or maybe I'm just a misanthropic bastard. Fucknose.

*Some people may dispute this

6 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

I hear you, it's that special time of the month wherein everybody is so fucking annoying I'm considering a short brilliant life of violent destructive crime. I'm taking a four day weekend and eating something instead - you might want to consider the same . . .

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

Goddamn right, Wommm. I've been feeling a bit Fuck The Universe for the last couple of days myself.

By the way, don't we look handsome in that photo? A regular pair of swells...

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

On another note... Warrior Soul! Fuckkkkk! Thanks for inspiring me to dig that tape out of one of the many boxes we shifted on Saturday!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

Spliffe, great minds think alike, I too am taking a long weekend and eating vast quantities of stuff. I should have gone to work today, but instead I'm mainlining coffee strong enough to kill a hippo, attempting to break the world record for orange bud vaporization and drowning Greenwich in a massive flood of wildly unpleasant feedback. I thought I'd do something constructive.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

Mess, that photo captures Fear & Loathing on the M4 in a worringly accurate manner. And yeah, it was fucking excellent to hear that Warrior Soul album again, I downloaded the 2nd one when I got back and I was right, it's even fucking better, heavier, more psychedelic and more metronomically space rockin', yet somehow just as hooky as the first. Great band.

My word verification this time is "apwaee". Hehehehe, that's a good word.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

I had a listen to Kory's latest project Dirty Rig (hahahahahahaha!) last night, and it has some cool riffs but mostly stupid lyrics. It's like he's had to shamefacedly concentrate on rocking out after the revolution failed to materialise back in 1993...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home