Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

02 June 2006

Todo Huele De Araldite

I haven't been sniffing glue, honest. It's the shit I have to spray up my nose twice a day to keep the dreaded pollen beast at bay, Fluticasone Propionate* it's called. Makes the whole world smell of 70s glue. I could be standing in front of a huge pot of the most wonderful curry in the world, bubbling away under my nose, and would I be able to smell it? Would I fuck, the whole fucking world smells like Araldite. I couldn't even smell the Tate & Lyle sugar refinery in Silvertown this morning and on a bad day you can smell that fucker for 3 or 4 miles. You know what I could smell though? Yep...



It's all I can taste too, which is weird. Even spliffs and cigs taste of it, I'm living in epoxyworld at the moment. Maybe if I just shoved one tube up one nostril and the other up the other**... No, it would make huffin' stuff a bit tricky. And breathing. And smelling. Plus I really do draw the line at solvent abuse. Well, that and tropane alkaloids, which are another story altogether***

*The dosage of this suff is tiny, 50 micrograms a snort, which makes me wonder just how strong this shit is, cos the only things that spring to mind with similarly low active dosages are my old mates LSD-25 and Salvinorin-A...

**The other up the other... hmmmmm, I shall store that phrase away until such times as... anyway...

***And not one that I'm telling you bastards just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home