Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

02 June 2006

What The Fuck Have I Got In My Gob?


Any ideas? Cos I'm stumped. All I know is this photo is a few years old, I'm obviously off of my tits, it was probably taken at Langham Rd, possibly after a Superfluid rehearsal. Other than that my mind's a blank. What the fuck is it? A big tube of Araldite to the person who can identify and prove what it is...

Coming soon, the picture of Now live somewhere or other where my hair looks it would rather be playing 'The Final Countdown' than the groovesome krautmonster we were probably mid way through at the time...

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

It looks like a large crazy ball containing the image of someone lying down holding a large crazy ball in his mouth with the image of someone lying down, etc. It also looks like a choking hazard, if you were hanging loose enough.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

Judging by the expression in my eyes, loose would be a mild way of putting it...

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Madhypnotist said...

Im gonna have to go with a "shotglass"
the old..I took a shot and now the whole glass goes into my mouth scenario...
but..just my opinion

-MH

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

Definitely not a shot glass. I know this cos I don't drink out of shot glasses for the simple reason that I can't be arsed to refill my glass every ten seconds...

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

I have no idea what that is in yr mouth, Lee. All I know is that I can't look at that photo for too long, because I'm worried about laughing myself to death.

P.S. My verification code this time is 'bbllx'. Arf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home