Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

02 October 2005

Headbanging Is Good

I know I should write that entry on Palma, and blather on about what going on at the moment, and how I am and all that stuff, but I can't be arsed at the moment. This is, in part, because I've had a fantastically boring week and I don't want you all to fall asleep while y're reading this, but it's mainly because it's really hard to think when y're headbanging. Which is what I've been doing this afternoon. Some days, what one needs is Metal. Today is one of those days. My neck hurts now, which is why I'm writing this instead of continuing to bang my head. It's still hard to think tho, although that may be the wine. Or the grass. Or the beer. Or my special tooth pills. Anyway, I shall return tomorrow when I have something sensible to say. I'm going to put Reek Of Putrefaction on extremely loudly now and bang my head again. Possibly whilst reminiscing about when I had hair down to my arse and could do proper death metal hair twirling whilst soloing shamelessly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home