Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

26 August 2005

Normal Service Will Be Resumed Shortly

Two days of utter blackness. Getting through the day using the ancient reptillian parts of my brain. Get up eat go to work eat again back to work go home. Two days of feeling utterly disconnected, not even able to pick up the phone and talk to someone. Feeling like there's this space, a blank in my mind wherever there's a circuit (for want of a better word) that enables me to deal with the outside world, to interact, to empathise. Looking at the city around me going about it's business, and thinking "?" because nothing seems to make sense, nothing seems to connect with anything else. I'm lost in a maze that isn't there, tying myself in mental knots and it fucking hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home