Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

13 September 2005

Si Usted Encuentra Mi Cerebro En El Piso, Vuélvalo Por favor

I'm too tired and too stoned to write much right now. My brain and my body ache, but's it's all good. I've just had one of the best fucking weeks of my life, and I want to tell you about it, but I can't because of the rather interesting effects of the extrordinarily strong painkillers a Mallorcan chemist sold me last week. I should go and make a cup of tea or something, but the kitchen is far too far away and my leg has gone to sleep... Oh well, the opiate haze should have dissipated by tomorrow and I should be able to think in something approaching a coherent manner. In the meantime I'd like to ask a question: Why, wherever in the world I go, do I always encounter naked Germans?

It's not always the same naked Germans, at least I don't think it is, that would be too weird. I'm going to stop thinking about it now.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

Personally, I'm using red wine. Are you up for seeing Earth on Saturday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home