Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

09 June 2006

On Beautiful Days Like This, I Really Wish I Was A Happy Cat


I definitely have the feline solar power genes. I'm sitting behind my desk, bored shitless and cursing the crap air conditioning, feeling very jealous of the state of absolute and totally undignified relaxation that cats seem to be able to reach when the sun blazes down. The cat in the photo above is Rhoda, one of the Important Kittens*. If you follow the link you can meet the others too. Be warned, they are extremely cute and you will go "awwww" a lot.

*Important is a rather fantastic record label, putting out lots of lovely stuff like Hototogisu and Vibracathedral Orchestra which I urge you to buy, but even if everything they released was bollocks it wouldn't matter, cos they rescued the little balls of fluff and foolishness who became the Important Kittens.

4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Nooooooo, too cute! Too cute! Ow! Thought I could handle it. Can't.

Watching my cat sunbathe lowers my blood pressure, I swear.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

If you think that's cute, you should check this out:

http://catsinsinks.com/

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Anna said...

The Twee Cat Love exhibted you and Mess is starting to disturb me a little. What happened to the days when you used to talk about strange and "disgusting" music? I call alien abduction.

Though I quite like the one with it's head in a glass...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible,I promise, the sun's gone to me head. Although there is a complex and deep link between cats and really fucked up psychedelic music which I would go into because a: I'm typing this in the library and I've only got a few minutes left and b: I'm far too stoned...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home