Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

29 March 2006

Kali, Doggess Of Destruction


Meet Kali, my folks' very large and deeply stoopid puppy. Yes, puppy. Personally I think she may actually be a cross between a wolf and a horse but they maintain she's a dog. This beast is just over a year old and shows no signs of either stopping growing or becoming more intelligent. Proof of her foolishness can be seen in the photo below where she has just tried to bat me round the head with her enormous paw, totally oblivious to fact that I was taking the photos behind a closed patio door...


5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Masonic Boom said...

Awww, who's a cute, cute, lovely little goddess of destruction and devastation?

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

This dog is way taller than me when she stands on her hind legs to cover me in vast quantities of fur evrytime I visit my folks. I reckon my dad actually rides it back from the pub when he's pissed.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

How big is that dog compared to that couch? What I mean to ask, is did you use a funny angle, or is the dog actually - no no no - there's no way. Never mind. No way.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

The dog/yeti is actually longer than the couch when it stretches out. It is fucking enormous. Those photos are a couple of months old. It's bigger now.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Holy *fuck*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home