Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

27 March 2006

Música Repugnante

I see that Vice Magazine have made the new Whitehouse cd, Asceticists 2006*, their album of the month. Yeah, I can really imagine them listening to that in the office. If I end up in the Old Blue Last (not that I particularly want to, but if...) and I don't hear at least one classic bit of mindrot like Never Forget Death, Shitfun, Lightning Struck My Dick or Viking Section (no one does titles like Whitehouse) I'm going to be sorely fucking disappointed.

*Even by their standards, this is one fucking nasty, difficult and gruelling listen. Like shit speed, it leaves you feeling like you haven't washed in years.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

Interesting that they stock it in Rough Trade. I wonder why they find this one more acceptable than the others...

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good friend, visit:http://yatelodeciayo.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home