Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

18 January 2006

Must...Kill...Computer...

Aaaaaaaaarrrggghhhhh. I will never buy a fucking PC again. Due to the actions of some friendless little virus writing shit who's never been laid somewhere out there in intergeek world I now have a large heavy metal box sitting on the floor at home that's about as much use as a perforated condom*. I can fix it, it's just going to take fucking ages and I could really do without the extra fucking hassle. I've got enough on my plate at the mo' and my time is expensive baby.

Plus it means I have to write this at work which means far too much looking over my shoulder to check my boss hasn't seen whatever drugfucked perversity has crawled out of my brain this time...

*Norton/Symantec can get fucked as well, not only did their crap firewall fail to prevent any of this shit happening, but the virus scanner was the first thing to go down after getting hacked...

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

You know, you can use a perforated condom to fish back your change at the laundrette. Maybe you can also use your fucked computer in a helpful way, like for throwing at something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home