Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

21 June 2006

Extreme Spacehopper Anyone? I've Got The Soundtrack...

Skullflower - Infinityland (HeadDirt)
Dave Angel - Classics (R&S)
Juan Atkins - The Berlin Sessions (Tresor)
Aufgehoben No Process w/Gary Smith - Magnetic Mountain (Junior Meat)
Hawkwind - The 1999 Party (EMI)
Chrome - Chronicles I & II (Siren)
Shifted Phases - The Cosmic Memoirs Of The Late Rupert J. Rosinthrope (Tresor)
Mouse On Mars - Iahora Tahiti (Too Pure)
Blue Cheer - OutsideInside (Mercury)
Sisters Of Mercy - Some Girls Wander By Mistake (Merciful Release)
Sleep's Holy Mountain (Earache)
Orange Sunshine - Homo Erectus (Motorwolf)
Mammatus - Mammatus (Rocket)
White Heaven - Out (PSF)
Slab - Slab (Release)
Dillinger Escape Plan - Calculating Infinity (Relapse)
Ramleh - Be Careful What You Wish For (SFTRI)
Heldon - Allez-Teia (Spalax)
Boris - Mabuta No Ura (Essence)

4 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

A flawless selection, my dear Dr! Most edifying!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

I reviewed a Hawkwind live album for the latest issue of Plan B, entitled Live 1974. It's good, but it turns out to be a fucking pointlessly abridged version of The 1999 Party! I mean, why bother? Honestly...

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

I know, I was going to add a rant about Dave Brocks massive hypocrisy, but I couldn't be arsed at the time... Maybe I'll include it in a larger rant that I'm thinking about right now...

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I gave away my copy of The 1999 Party. The version of The Watcher is pretty cool, but apart from that it's not really good as Space Ritual. Which to be fair is quite something to live up to.

Nice packaging though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home