Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

11 February 2006

Velocidad

The two flats below me are being done up. Which is good, because it means I don't have to go all the way to the rehearsal studio to crank the Orange up to the moon and crank out some planet sized riffs. This is the best way I know of offsetting the side effects of the fucking horse tranquilizer sized pills the nice people at Moorfields gave me for my fucked up eye. They must be working, cos my eyelid seems to be shrinking back to something approaching normal size and they don't think they'll have to stick knives in it now. Which is nice. The thing about these pills is that they make me feel like I've just done too much meth. I can't drink with this shit either, so the only way to calm down is to carve out some semi-sentient masses of guitar slime and do buckets until I fall over. Should be time for the second tablet of the day then...

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

And they just *gave* them to you? Sigh . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home