Dr Wommm's Medicine Cabinet

10 August 2006

Spatchcock!

Is another of my favourite words. Mainly 'cos I like the idea of a method of chicken preperation which sounds like a mediaeval name for some vile disease of the male genitals closely related to trench foot. I also tend to buy spatchcock chicken if I go to the 24hr supermarkent when stoned. Not because I like to eat it (which I do), but because I'm irresistibly drawn to food and drink with really stupid names. Maybe I'll invent a new dish called Beef Bastard.

5 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger The Outer Church said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Served with Bollock's Mustard?

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

Yes, yes and yes

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. I'll have to return the favor

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Dr Wommm said...

No problem man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home